Sunday, December 5, 2010

I look forward to...

To commence my Canadian journey home, I compiled a bunch of pictures to represent just a handful of things I am looking forward to when I return to The Great White North!

 

On the flip side, here are some amazing qualities about St. Kitts that I will be looking forward too upon my return!

Click on the pictures to make them bigger!


Andee has final exams this week and next, and so will not be going to class this week.  This will give us some time to hang out a bit before I leave!  Thus far, Andee does not know where the garbage goes when it is taken out, has only seen the laundromat once (when he accompanied me there when it was dark) and has no idea where most of the kitchen supplies are kept.  Please pray for Andee that he finds a balance between studying and island living!

Countdown: 3 days!  I can almost feel the wind chill from here...

P.S.
Only in St. Kitts (and Nevis)

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to see ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures...Can't wait to see all these things in person. See ya in 3 Days. Lets make a snow man together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...just spent Sunday night baking chocolate chip cookies for Diana when she returns from St. Kitts. Took a little look at the computer and lo and behold there is a new post entitled "Things I look forward to...".
    Scrolled up, scrolled down, looking for a picture of a chocolate chip cookie. Nope. Not even one of her favourite aunt. Hmmm...beaten by Dollarama!!
    What are we coming to???!! (Don't worry, Di...they're still here for you!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Diana

    Well, I am pleased that I made it in the first picture on the blog!!!! Yeah!!!!

    It's snowing here!!!! YUK

    Hope you don't hate Canada too much!!!!

    See you at the airport realy soon!!!

    Yall have a great day!!!(American)eh (Canadian)
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di

    Love all the things that you're missin'

    ??????

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL at the PTC.
    and yay for andees car! thats so cute!

    cant wait to see you!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say the photos are OBVIOUSLY in order of how much you miss them ... aka me first. Though im suprised dollaramma isnt number 1.
    expect the fam but do not expect me to be as tan as i once was. I am now a pale hollow shell of fast food.
    Cant wait to fill up my tummy some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a sweet picture of me and Ari!! We miss you guys sooo much. I didn't know you missed the Pickering Town Centre that much. I guess it's pretty cool. Hey you know what we should do? We should go swimming in the pool that by the town centre! That way you'll feel more at st. kitts home and the withdrawal won't feel as a bad. Although you probably aren't worried about that at all (no offense to your st. kitts family! Love you guys!) See you in a matter of hours DEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete