Monday, November 7, 2011

Sunfest and Zip lining!!

This weekend has been an exciting one!  To kick off the weekend, myself and my neighbors crossed off the last of my St. Kitts bucket list by going zip lining!!  I just had to participate in such an amazing adventure before leaving the Island!  Soaring through the sky 250 feet above the ground with the ocean in the distance and the rainforest below was an unbelievable experience that I will never forget!  It literally feels like you are flying!  And with the half-price student rate, it was definitely well worth it!  Now I can confidently say that I have experienced all that I could ask for while living in a tropical paradise! 

And, of course, we captured both photo and video evidence of the adventure!!




After zip lining, we attended our last Sunfest at Reggae Beach!  Lots of students were in attendance after finishing up a round of block exams, and Andee and I were able to enjoy the beach and the ocean together!  Wilbur the Pig also joined us for a swim in the Caribbean Sea!  An excellent way to spend a Saturday! 


Countdown:  Tomorrow will mark 37 days, or just over 5 weeks left in St. Kitts!  If you haven't already heard, I am really going to miss this place!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Zip Lining! I did this too, but I must say I was scared stiff! (Must be the 30+ years I have on you!!!) I was in control of the "brake" myself but it looks like they did it for you. A much better way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Zip lining..... looks like you had a fantastic time.!!!! I really wish that we had gone while we were there.
    Looking forward to see the both of you safe and sound in good old Canada...... Eh!!!

    ReplyDelete