Tuesday, November 22, 2011

St. Kitts Photo Shoot!!

Much to my delight and Andee's reluctant participation, we were recently able to have a St. Kitts photo shoot before we leave the Island!  Our wonderful neighbor Brigett, who is an AMAZING photographer, drove us to some picturesque Island locations to capture the beauty of our 16-month adventure of living in a Tropical Paradise!  I have been wanting a St. Kitts photo shoot pretty much the entire time we have been living here, so I was glad that Brigett was able to capture some of the reasons why I love St. Kitts so much!  These bad boys will certainly make it onto the walls of my and Andee's future house (distant future...a girl can dream!), and we are very excited and happy with the photos!!  Thanks Brigett!!!!

Here are some of our favorites!!


Countdown:  Unbelievably, we have only 24 days until we head back to Canada for the holidays!  Hopefully, I can use these pictures to remember all of the amazing and beautiful experiences we were able to have here in St. Kitts!  See you soon Canada!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!! Soooooo nice

    Especially the pictures of Dad and I.

    Ya, it's sure going to be hard to leave that beautiful island. Sure wish that Dave and I were spinding the last 24 days with you there.

    See ya soon

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pics Diana…It ALMOST makes me want to buy a CANNON…Can't wait to see U.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete