Sunday, August 22, 2010

Flyer beware of American Air....lines

Okay so I was going to finish the first post with arriving in St.Kitts safe and sound....but that didn't happen. This was my first time flying with American Airlines, and if I had a choice, I probably wouldn't fly with them again. We were supposed to have a 1 hour stop in Miami and catch the American Airlines plane to St.Kitts. However, the plane we took to Miami (also American Airlines) was delayed an hour on the runway. This gave us 15 minutes to run through the Miami Airport like crazies and catch our connection. As we were ducking and weaving the crowds of people I thought to myself, "Eat your heart out Amazing Race, this isn't so hard"....but we got to our terminal 5 minutes early and they shut the door. They refused to let the 10 passengers we were with on. So now we're stuck in Miami for the night...it's raining...and there's nothing around for entertainment. We're sitting in the lobby using the hotels "Complimentary Wifi", that is only available in the lobby. Di is sleeping (sitting up in a chair I might add) probably dreaming of high jacking a plane and flying it into the American Airlines Headquarters...and for that I can't say I blame her.

1 comment:

  1. American Airlines?
    More like American Air-lies.
    haa
    clever cass.

    Hope you guys are making the best of your honey moon in miami b!tch

    ReplyDelete